Английский язык Expressing the Future
1. Why are you turning on the TV? - I am going to watch the news.
2. Oh, I have just realised. I haven't got any money. -Don't worry.I "will" lend you some.
3. My bicycle is broken. - Okay, but I can't do it now. I will repair it tomorrow.
4. I'm very worried about my examination next week. - Don't worry,Nick, you will pass it.
5. We are going to the theatre this evening. does the film begin at 3.30?
6. Can you come on Monday evening? - Sorry, I'd love to, but I am playing volleyball.
7. The man can't see where he is going. There is a hole in front of him. - He "is going to"fall down in the hole.
8. Look at those black clouds! - It is going to rain.
9. I've won a lot of money. - What are you going to do with it?
10. I am too tired to walk home. I think, I will get a taxi.
11. Bill isn't free on Saturday. He is working.